A traditionally styled half-hour rated fire door the Louis Oak combines natural oak veneer with stunning raised moulding detail. A more traditionally styled door that also seamlessly incorporates raised and fielded panels into it's design. A complementary panelled door and the stunning glazed Riviera door complete this timelessly classical range.
• Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
• Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
• A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
• FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
• Real Oak Lipping allowing for 3mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
• Half hour fire rated door
• We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
• 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
• Fire doors have individual fitting guidelines and the installer must refer to the Global Assessment Report. These are available on request, please contact the office for more information.
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard