The Andria Internal Oak glazed door features traditional clear bevelled glass with genuine oak raised mouldings. A door with Bevelled Glass and Raised and fielded panels is a great way to add a touch if elegance to the home and by choosing a door that uses genuine oak features like the lipping and raised mouldings it helps to offer excellent colour consistency.
• Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
• Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
• A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
• FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
• Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
• Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
• Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
• 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
• We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard