A contemporary glazed fire door the Palermo mixes oak with 4 obscure glazed panes of glass. The obscure glass allows for privacy to be maintained whilst also allowing a degree of natural light to flow between two rooms. This family of doors also comes with panelled, fire and bi-fold door options.
• Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
• Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
• A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
• FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
• Deep u-groove design with real Oak Inlays
• Real Oak Lipping allowing for 3mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
• Half hour fire rated door
• Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
• Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
• 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
• Fire doors have individual fitting guidelines and the installer must refer to the Global Assessment Report. These are available on request, please contact the office for more information.
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard