This Victorian internal clear pine door is available in a clear class option, this allows for more natural light to flow through a home home and can help brighten up even the darkest of rooms. This timeless twinlight design is a popular choice and the subtle design will feel right at home in both a traditional or a contemporary home setting. Matching panelled, fire and bi-fold doors are available to help complete the look.
• Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
• Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
• A-Grade Pine Veneer
• FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
• Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
• Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
• Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
• 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard