The combination of vertical grain pine with obscure glass gives this 1930s inspired design a real look of authenticity. The large obscure glazed panel at the top of the door allows for a degree of light to be transferred between rooms whilsat at the same time maintaining a degree of privacy. This range also comes with a matching panelled door.
• Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
• Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
• A-Grade Pine Veneer
• FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
• Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
• We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
• Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
• Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
• 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard