The large clear glass centre panel on this half hour fire door makes it the ideal choice where natural light is at a premium in a property. A genuinely flexible option that not only complements the rest of the Pattern 10 range but also any internal oak door due to the simplistic nature of the design.
• Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
• Double coated and ready for final finishing
• FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
• We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
• Lipping allowing for 3mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Semi-Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
• Half hour fire rated door
• Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
• Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
• 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
• Fire doors have individual fitting guidelines and the installer must refer to the Global Assessment Report. These are available on request, please contact the office for more information.
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard