The Pattern 10 glazed door allows for the maximum amount of light to flow between rooms through it's large central pane of clear glass. A genuinely flexible option that not only complements the rest of the Pattern 10 range but also any internal oak door due to the simplistic nature of the design.
• Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
• Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
• A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
• FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
• Real Oak Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
• Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
• Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
• Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
• 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
• In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard